Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The day it all ended

March 6th.

So much has happened, I've been through hell and back. Faced with so many problems that I've had to deal with on my own. But, somehow, I made it through. I'm more settled now, i'm glad to say. Studying abroad is NOT easy, far from actually. The strength you'll have to own is crazy.

I've been on a roller coaster, but it's finally straightening out, my path. I finally found the courage to end things this week. As much as I loved him, I just can't imagine my future with him. It was my fault to have dragged it on this long. I should have listened to my parents when they told me.

It's really hurtful to know that there was no way i could end things without hurting him, but I believe he'll move on from me, eventually. Just wish he'll understand. But, i know that's just wishing for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Oh well, I'll just have to let him deal with it his own way, even if that means he's gonna go on dating sprees or what not.

x